Industrial Painting and Decorating Services
Industrial painting and decorating is a multifaceted industry that goes beyond aesthetics, focusing on protecting and enhancing the functionality of industrial structures. With a diverse range of coatings and finishes at our disposal we are able to service this sector ensuring the longevity, safety, and visual appeal of industrial facilities.
We conduct thorough site surveys and recommend robust specifications tailored to your unique needs. Drawing from our experience with high-performance products from leading manufacturers, we ensure quality and suitability.
We are committed to providing a well-organised and efficient service, collaborating closely with our clients’ management teams and carefully planning our work to minimise disruptions while meeting all your objectives.
We prioritise safety by engaging external consultants to monitor and manage safety arrangements across all our contracts. We are accredited by two SSIP’s, Acclaim and Worksafe Contractor by SMAS, and with all our operatives holding CSCS cards, we work to the highest safety standards. Furthermore, we provide Project-specific risk assessments are conducted with full consideration for the safety and activities of both our clients and our team.
We are committed to sustainability and are continually seeking environmentally friendly products and processes. Our company complies with all current environmental legislation, ensuring responsible practices in every aspect of our operations.
- Protective Coatings Protective coatings are specialised formulations applied to surfaces to provide a durable, resistant layer that shields against various environmental factors, corrosion, wear, and deterioration. These coatings play a crucial role in preserving the integrity and longevity of surfaces, equipment, and structures in a wide range of industries.
- Hygiene Coatings Hygiene coatings are specialised coatings designed to create surfaces that are resistant to microbial growth, easy to clean, and maintain a high level of hygiene. These coatings are commonly used in environments where cleanliness is crucial, such as healthcare facilities, food processing plants, pharmaceutical industries, laboratories, and other settings where strict hygiene standards must be maintained.
- Food-safe Coatings Food-safe coatings are specialised coatings formulated to meet strict regulatory standards for materials that come into contact with food. These coatings are designed to provide a protective layer on surfaces that may interact with food, ensuring that they do not introduce harmful substances or compromise food safety.
- Floor Finishes Floor painting products and sealers encompass a variety of coatings and finishes designed to enhance and protect different types of flooring surfaces. These products serve both functional and aesthetic purposes, providing durability, safety, and improved appearance.
- Intumescent Coatings Intumescent coatings are specialised fire-resistant coatings designed to provide passive fire protection to surfaces, particularly in the construction and industrial sectors. These coatings react to heat exposure by swelling or expanding, forming a protective insulating char layer that retards the spread of flames and reduces heat transfer to the substrate. This unique property makes intumescent coatings a crucial component in enhancing the fire resistance of structures and conforming to fire regulations.
- Anti-Graffiti The fight against graffiti in urban and industrial spaces is addressed through the application of anti-graffiti coatings. These coatings create a protective barrier, making it easier to remove unwanted graffiti without causing damage to the underlying surface. Alternatively, there are sacrificial coatings available. Sacrificial anti-graffiti coatings are a specialised type of protective coating designed to safeguard surfaces from graffiti vandalism. These coatings form a sacrificial layer over the substrate, creating a temporary barrier that can be easily removed, along with any graffiti, without damaging the underlying surface. The term “sacrificial” denotes that this protective layer takes the brunt of the damage, allowing for efficient removal and reapplication as needed.