Commercial Painting and Decorating Maintenance
Whatever your business we aim to deliver services tailored to your requirements working around your staff and operations to provide sensible solutions. We actively engage with our clients to understand their needs, so we can provide recommendations, and ensure client satisfaction throughout the process. Whether you are planning a major re-decoration project or just some routine maintenance we will carry out all the necessary planning for all work we are asked to do. We have the knowledge and technical skills to address all issues relating to decoration and finishing including specialist finishes as below.
- Hygiene Coatings
- Foodsafe Coatings
- Decorative Finishes
- Protective Coatings
- Spray finishes
- Textured Finishes
- Commercial Wallcoverings
- Quality – Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we make sure our work is finished to very high standards. We implement quality control measures to ensure that the redecoration work meets high standards.
- Out of Hours – We can provide an ‘out of hours’ service if needed. Obviously, this will be more expensive, but we realise that for some industries it is essential.
- Risk Assessment – We foster a risk-aware culture within the organization and encourage proactive identification and reporting of risks at all levels. We carry out, comprehensive risk assessments for all work undertaken, so that all work is be carried out safely with full consideration to both our activities and yours.
- Working at Height – Our operatives are trained and competent at working at height. They have IPAF and PASMA qualifications, so we can safely operate Mobile Elevated Work Platforms and/or mobile scaffolding to access any high-level work.
- Cost – We know that cost is an important factor in the decision process and we work to provide the most cost effective solutions for our clients and deliver results that align with both client expectations and budget constraints.